Spanning the spectrum of energy generating facilities, DeLacy has valued and advised clients with both renewables and fossil fuel-based thermal power plants.
Select infrastructure and energy related advisory work includes:
- Retained by Booze Allen Hamilton to identify development opportunities, including solar energy sites, at 55 CONUS Air Force bases where Enhanced Use Lease opportunities identified
- Completed due diligence on the district energy system (including power plants and associated infrastructure) for major Midwestern city.
- Studied impact of Texas Eastern pipeline leases along the Conrail National Dock Branch Rail Corridor in New Jersey.
- Advised Macquarie team in their bid(s) to acquire Midway Airport in Chicago.
- Produced a market study and consolidated cash flow analysis for Aeroterm Air Cargo facilities covering entire 26 airport portfolio.
- Valued private municipal power plant and municipal heating system serving the City of Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Valued co-generation bio-mass fired power plant for PALCO as part of townsite valuation in Scotia, CA.
- Retained as valuation consultant by Indiana County in assessment negotiations with major independent system operator (ISO) on 2,000 MW coal-gas thermal power plant.
- Developed adaptive reuse study for wholesale power supplier on a gas power plant that may be converted to a peaker station on the California Coast.
- Developed collateral valuation of 120 MW coal-burning power plant for conversion to plasma gasification near Fall River, Massachusetts.
- Collateral valuation of ethanol plant with 102 million gallon nameplate capacity in South Bend, Indiana.
- Impact study for proposed California/Oregon gas power co-generation plant, Klamath Co., Oregon.